This week is all about chesed, love. Today’s aspect of chesed that we focus on is netzach. Netzach is “enduring.” The term “netzach netzachim” is used in the liturgy to mean “forever and ever.” Does your love have staying power, or do you quickly fall in and out of love? Every relationship – not...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs