The Jewish New Year – Rosh Hashanah – is traditionally the time when we take stock. Look back on the last year and ask “how did we do?” Clearly some of the judging that God does during the holiday season is communal, not individual: the world gets judged for rain on Sukkot. It you’re...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs