Tiferet is balance, beauty, compassion. So today, tiferet of tiferet, is an exploration of the essence of compassion. Ideally our compassion extends to all living creatures. We are taught that the ideal in Judaism is to be a vegetarian; the permission to eat meat at all is a compromise because an animal had to...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs