Yesod is the foundation, the base a building rests on, and it’s also bonding, the joining together of the traits above. As we come close to the end of our week of exploring tiferet, compassion/beauty/balance, we consider the foundation. Compassion can be based on many different things. Some religious people are compassionate because they...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs