March 15 and 17, 2013. I completed the first “major” segment of the hike on this trip: from Tel Dan, in the far north on the border with Lebanon, to the Sea of Galilee. Next “destination” is Mt. Carmel near Haifa. I’ve completed about 75 miles on the trail, have about a similar distance...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs