The Hadassah Medical Center at Ein Kerem is widely considered to be the best hospital in Israel, and is often called the best hospital in the entire Middle East. Modern facilities with the latest technologies. A sparkling new hospital tower that is truly state of the art. World-class medical personnel. Our youngest daughter was...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs