A lot of Jews think halacha (Jewish law) is a dry and boring subject. I can’t say that I blame them. Some of the stuff that you can read about in the papers here in Israel would probably strike any normal person as pretty bizarre. The latest being a rabbi in B’nei Brak who...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs