Moshe Katsav, former president of Israel, has no shame. That’s a bad thing. This week’s Torah portion, Shemini, contains an instruction from Moses to Aaron: “Moses said to Aaron, approach the altar and prepare your sin-offering…” (Leviticus 9:7). Why does Aaron need to be told to approach the altar? The midrash says it...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs