Israel's over-the-top racist, outrageous, demagogue of a foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, is at it again. In his latest rant in Haaretz (you can read it here) he "lashed out at human rights organizations, charging them with aiding terror and trying 'to weaken the Israel Defense Forces and its resolve to protect Israel's citizens.'" And...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs