It is very cool to be living in Jerusalem this time of year. Not only is there no annoying Christmas music on the radio, when I say the "al hanissim" prayer that we add during Hanukkah, and I come to the line about how the Maccabees purified the Temple, etc. — as I look...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs