At first, our house was somewhat orderly. Then the movers descended like a swarm of locusts. Chaos reigns supreme! Where DOES all this stuff come from? It gets sorted into piles – garage sale, Goodwill, garbage, bring. Eventually order returns as stuff leaves. Tomorrow what remains of 4,000 square feet of house gets condensed...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs