You donât want to get on Godâs bad side. When God chooses to take action, God acts as jury, judge, and executioner. Even though the Midrash tells us that when we pass away, the sins that youâve committed act as your prosecutor, and the mitzvot that you did create angels that come to your...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs