Earlier this week Warren Buffet, the world’s second richest man, announced that he is giving $25 billion to the world’s richest man. Well, he’s not exactly giving the money to Bill Gates. He’s giving the money to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, a charitable organization that is already the largest private foundation in...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs