After any capital campaign, the machers expect an accounting of how you spent the money. The building of the tabernacle, the mishkan, was no exception. This week’s parsha gives a detailed accounting of how much gold, how much silver, how much nechoshet, which is translated as either bronze or copper depending on who you...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs