In this week’s talk, I was aiming for a “Two Minute Torah.” This one is three minutes. I’m not sure whether to say, “what the heck, it’s only a minute, close enough!” Or “wow, missed the target by 50%!” The question I discuss this week is whether God hardening Pharaoh’s heart is a violation...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs