The Jewish world has lost a prophet. And we don’t have enough prophets these days, so the loss is keenly felt. Many people speak with a “prophetic voice,” but for me Rabbi Professor David Hartman was a mamash prophet. Brilliant, inspired, passionate, pushing us to do better, pushing Israel to do better. He died...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs