I am in Antalya, Turkey for an interfaith meeting with Palestinian Christians and Muslims, part of a five rabbi delegation from Rabbis for Human Rights. I’m looking forward to the dialog; in the meanwhile, I’ve already had my “welcome to Turkey” experience. We came as part of a charter, which other than us, was...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs