When we made aliyah (moved to Israel) eight years ago, I wasn’t expecting to be involved in a civil rights battle. Human rights yes, but civil rights? It’s greatly ironic, but I find myself in Israel fighting for religious freedom – for Jews of all things. It is indeed a crazy world we live...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs