Anyone who lives in Jerusalem – or who is fascinated by this fascinating city I get to call home – would be well-advised to read this book by Simon Sebag Montefiore. The book is, as the title suggests, a biography of Jerusalem – told through the stories of many of the fascinating characters who...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs