Jerusalem has been fought over for the last 3,000 years. Every few hundred years some other group comes along and raises their flag and makes their architectural mark. Then some other group comes along and takes it away. Over the last 3,000 years this city has been ruled by Judeans, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Hasmoneans,...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs