Any regular reader of this blog knows that I am an ardent critic of the Israeli government. The continued building of new settlements only serves to weaken the chances for a two-state solution. The ongoing occupation of the West Bank is immoral. There is no way to justify leaving millions of Palestinians living under...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs