If a picture is worth a thousand words, seeing something first-hand is worth a thousand pictures. Any Israeli who reads the newspapers has at least a rough idea of what’s going on in Hebron: A small community of approximately 700 Jews is living in the heart of a Palestinian city of 250,000. Yet somehow...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs