My friend Dr. Marty Lee passed away on Shushan Purim, here in Jerusalem. Given the Jerusalem custom that because of the holiness of the city funeral are always conducted the same day, and it was a holiday and Erev Shabbat, Marty was buried three hours after we met with the Chevre Kadisha (Burial Society)...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs