Yom HaAtzmaut, Israel’s Independence Day starts tonight, Wednesday April 25, 2012. Just like in America, Independence Day is patriotic holiday, filled with fireworks, crowded highways, Air Force flyovers, and, of course, barbeques and self-congratulatory speeches from politicians. Israel has a lot to proud of. We are the cradle of monotheism, the place where the...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs