One of the things I love about living in Jerusalem is being pleasantly surprised by all sorts of things. The most recent was this past Friday night. Friday nights I usually daven at “Mizmor l’David,” aka “the Carlebach minyan.” I suppose in Jerusalem it’s more accurate to say “a” Carlebach minyan, since there are...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs