You don’t have to be a rabbi to lead services, conduct weddings, bar mitzvahs, or funerals. In fact there’s only one thing rabbis can do that lay people can’t do. Make up rules. So here are some new rules from me. According to the Talmud “A person is obligated to drink on Purim until...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs