Today is Yom Hashoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day. Here in Israel a two-minute siren just went off. The country mostly stops – cars pull over, drivers stand respectfully by their cars, everything just stops, for two minutes. I work from home; the one daughter who was at home at the time and I stood outside....
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs