Many Jews have a strong negative reaction if people bring up other genocides in a discussion about the Holocaust. This can lead to non-Jews getting a bad impression – they may think Jews are obsessed with the Holocaust, or that Jews are unable to see other people’s suffering as comparable to theirs. That impression...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs