Yom Kippur atones only for those who repent. Rabbi says: Yom Kippur atones whether one repents or one does not repent. …Talmud, Shevuot 13a On Yom Kippur, the day itself atones… as it is written, For on this day, it shall atone for you. …Mishneh Torah, Laws of Repentance...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs