The personality trait we focus on during this third week of the counting of the Omer is tiferet. Tiferet literally is “beauty,” but it’s about a lot more than beauty. Tiferet is fundamentally about compassion and balance. Tiferet represents the balance between chesed (love) and gevurah (strength/discipline/judgment). Tiferet is also associated with truth. There...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs