Today, the 28th of Iyar on the Hebrew calendar, is the day we commemorate the reunification of Jerusalem during the Six Day War in 1967. Jerusalem today is a city physically united and spiritually divided. The Haredi want to impose their views of Torah on everyone else – no women praying in prayer shawls...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs