A few days ago someone posted a question on Facebook: if you are eating food that is not kosher, should you still say a blessing? Most traditional rabbis will instinctively say “no.” After all, eating non-kosher food is a sin, and you shouldn’t say a blessing for doing a sin. There is also a...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs