And the Lord spoke to Moses in the wilderness of Sinai …Numbers 1:1 Regular readers of this blog know that I’ve been spending a lot of time in the desert lately. My 35th day on the Israel Trail, back in February, was my first “real day in the desert.” I’ve now spent 8 days...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs