“Come then, put a curse on this people…For I know that he who you bless is blessed indeed, and he whom you curse is cursed.” …Numbers 22:6 Balaam was a non-Jewish prophet (he talked to God, God gave him instructions) in the days when Israel was wandering in the desert. He is famous as...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs