In the last two days I’ve had two very different op-ed pieces published in two very different publications. Yesterday I had a piece published in The Hill (an influential publication in Washington, DC) on “Fix the right patent problems.” My day job is taking care of marketing and PR for a US-based patent monetization...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs