God wants us to drink wine. That’s my favorite conclusion from thinking about this week’s Torah reading, Naso. In this week’s parsha we learn about the nazir, sort of a Jewish version of a monk. When a person decides to take on a vow to be a nazir, he shall abstain from wine and...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs