“And the Lord spoke to Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they came near the Lord, and died;” …Leviticus 16:1 Well, that’s a cheerful way to start this week’s Torah reading. God is about to give Moses instructions to give Aaron, but it starts with a reminder of the...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs