God disagrees with Immanuel Kant. The German philosopher said that it is always wrong to lie — even to a murderer at the door looking for a victim. As described in an essay by Tim Mazur: The philosopher Immanuel Kant said that lying was always morally wrong. He argued that all persons are born...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs