Moses is the premier example of a diplomat in the Torah. As we see in not only this week’s Torah reading, but the last few weeks, Moses is serving as an Ambassador for God. God is the “Chief Executive Officer” of the Jewish people; Moses represents the “government” in negotiations with the Egyptians. It’s...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs