Two weeks ago I found myself in Breckenridge, Colorado for the weekend. My brother's family rented a ski condo, so we had a "mini family reunion" on the ski slopes. For the first time I was presented with skiing on Shabbat as a practical question, not just a theoretical question. After thinking about it,...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs