A bit over two years ago, I reported how my car was stolen on Yom Kippur. Amazingly, we got the car back, damaged and “smelling bad” from being filled with stolen sheep. The car was recovered with said sheep inside. I even posted a complete set of pictures. Bringing our car was like bringing a bit...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs