“And he took the Book of the Covenant, and read it in the hearing of the people; and they said, All that the Lord has said will we do, and hear/understand/obey.” …Exodus 24:7 A few years ago, I started my ruminations on this phrase in this week’s parsha with the question “Is it...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs