“Behold, I set before you today a blessing and a curse;” …Deuteronomy 11:26 God tells us “do these things and you will receive blessings; do these other things and you will receive curses.” In the opening line of this week’s Torah reading we are not commanded to go the route of blessings. God...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs