Return, O Israel, to the Lord your God, for you have fallen because of your sin. …Hosea 14:2 This week is “Shabbat Shuvah,” the Shabbat between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. The time when we are supposed to step our efforts to perform teshuvah. Teshuvah literally would mean to return, as in turn to...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs