A few days ago Christians around the world celebrated the birthday of a Jewish boy from Bethlehem — Jesus (in Hebrew “Yeshu”) — a religious figure revered by nearly half the world’s population: two billion Christians and one billion Muslims (yes, Jesus is important to Muslims). Yet Jews rarely, if ever, talk about Jesus....
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs