Friday afternoon is a time for getting ready for Shabbat, physically (cleaning the house, cooking, etc.) and spiritually (changing mental gears, reading, meditating, or I like doing yoga or running to clear my mind). Yesterday I went for a pre-Shabbat run — but my destination was not particularly "Shabbos-dik." I ran over to the...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs