Hello readers…this is one in which I'm really interested in hearing your comments. Religion Clause reports that the Illinois Supreme Court upheld a clause in someone's will that an inheritance would go to those of his grandchildren that "married within the Jewish faith." Four of his five grandchildren married Gentiles, and got nothing. One...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs