**This D’var Torah was presented at the Judah Hyam Synagogue in New Delhi, India, on August 28, 2009 If the Torah is eternal, how can our practice of Judaism legitimately change? An article on the Kulanu web site about your community mentions how not so long ago the community decided to count women for...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs