Dear reader, I'm interested in what you think about Caryl Churchill's play "Seven Jewish Children." Many people have said it's anti-Semitic. Most of the people who claim it's anti-Semitic have not read the whole play. They react on the basis of hearsay, or from reading a few lines. You need to read the whole thing...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs