This week a shadow was cast over Shabbat; we went into Shabbat knowing there was a major terrorist attack still under way in Mumbai (aka Bombay), and that just as Shabbat started the news came in that five bodies had been found at the Chabad House in Mumbai (Nariman House). At shul (Moreshet Avraham...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs