I went to the Nefesh b’Nefesh First International Jewish Blogger’s Convention earlier this evening. When I first told my wife I was going to a blogger’s convention, she asked "isn’t that an oxymoron? What do they do, sit there typing at each?" And Nefesh b’Nefesh did thoughtfully have a "laptop recharging station" for the...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs