Shavuot is called “zeman matan Torahtenu,” the season of the giving of the Torah – interestingly not “the season of the receiving of the Torah.” That’s because the heart of the Torah may have been given on Mt. Sinai, but the receiving of the Torah happens we are open to hearing the Torah’s teachings, which...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs