One of the things that is fascinating about living in Israel is the way that myth informs reality, and how sometimes it’s hard to separate myth FROM reality — with consequences that are profound. Last year, when I was still living the life of a congregational rabbi in the US, I gave a sermon...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs