It’s not often I would feel inspired to write singing the praises of jet lag. But a little jet lag the other day helped me have a really great morning. I recently returned from a business trip to India and the Philippines; the Philippines are six hours ahead of Israel, so that’s enough of...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs