קְדשִׁים תִּהְיוּ כִּי קָדוֹשׁ אֲנִי יְי אֱ-להֵיכֶם: “You shall be holy; for I the Lord your God am holy.” The second of this week’s two parshas, Kedoshim, opens with a commandment – the commandment for us to be holy, or set apart. This idea of being holy or set apart is one that we see...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs