I’m in Jerusalem for what God willing will be my last time as a “visitor.” I’ve spent the vast majority of my time here in meetings for Rabbis for Human Rights, having carved out one day to look at apartments and do other aliyah related stuff. Everyone here talks about how expensive Jerusalem is,...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs