And the fat of the beast that dies of itself, and the fat of that which is torn by beasts (treifah), may be used in any other use; but you shall in no wise eat of it. …Leviticus 7:24 Fifteen years ago, Terri Shindler Schiavo was a vibrant and lively 26 year old woman....
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs