Over three thousand years ago, there was a gathering of the Jewish people to study Torah. This week’s Torah portion, Vayakhel, opens with the words: “And Moses gathered all the congregation of the people of Israel together and said to them, These are the words which the Lord has commanded, that you should do them.”...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs