This week’s parsha, Vayikra, the first parsha in the book of Vayikra or Leviticus, is largely concerned with sacrifices. We get the details of all sorts of different sacrifices: Burnt offering Meal offering First fruits offering Meal offering of first fruits Peace offerings Sin offerings Sin offerings of the assembly Sin offerings of the...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs