This week’s Torah portion, Tazria, is largely concerned with the condition of “tza’ra’at,” a skin condition similar in appearance to leprosy. When someone contracted this condition, he went to the Kohen, the priest, for an inspection, and if the Kohen confirmed that the person was in fact afflicted with tza’ra’at, the person was forced...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs