The lowest sefirah, malchut, represents “sovereignty” or leadership, but also “actualization.” Malchut is the intersection between the higher worlds and the every day world. It’s the place where thought gets translated into action. How does your gevurah, your strength/discipline/judgment manifest itself? Are you able to apply this powerful trait for the benefit of the...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs