Many Jews who used to look to the East for spirituality – Buddhism, Taoism, etc. – have discovered Jewish mysticism and eagerly study kabbalah and chasidut. I count myself among that group. Yet there are some topics in chasidut that are “challenging” for the typical liberal Jew, and one of those is the role...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs