And the Lord said to Moses: Come to Pharaoh…” Exodus 10:1 This week’s Torah ready, parshat Bo, takes its name from the word “Bo,” which means “come” in the opening verse. It’s curious phrasing, and as non-standard in Hebrew as it is in English. Shouldn’t it say “Go to Pharaoh…” ? Why does God...
Read More »
- Teshuvot (Jewish Legal Opinions)
- Eating Dairy Meals in Unsupervised Restaurants
- Reciting a Blessing Over Non-Kosher Food
- Intellectual Property: Can you steal it if you can’t touch it?
- Whistleblowing: The requirement to report employer wrongdoing
- May a convert use a name other than “Ploni ben/bat Avraham Avinu”
- Davening Maariv Early on Erev Shabbat
- Purimshpiel During the Megillah Reading
- Torah Commentaries
- Israel Trail
- Human Rights
- Current Affairs